Thursday, March 22, 2007

Particle

A repost from SOI's z2cork, for my lover (who seems rarely to remember to check katelyn's 8 minute write posts).

There is not one particle of doubt about it in my mind. I am absolutely certain, as certain as it is possible to be.

I love you. I adore the way you think...I never met anyone so wickedly perverted as you, or so unashamedly happy about it. It's a certain look you get occasionally, the way you suddenly chuckle unexpectedly and your eyes go all twinkly. I know then you've something evil in mind for me, later.

I like knowing this, especially when we're out somewhere together and I know I'm going to have to wait to find out. Better still, I love hearing that chuckle and the grin in your voice when we're speaking on the telephone and something perverted crosses your mind.

And I just love finding something filthy waiting in my mailroom for me.

I wonder, if there was no distance between us, if we were able to be together all the time, would we still have those conversations? Is part of the joyfulness the agony of waiting for that release, for the rush of pleasure and pain, knowing that it will be weeks until we are next together? Would we lose that if there wasn't the distance, the waiting?

Do I want to find out?

Laughing.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment