Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Seem to Have Forgotten to Update...

this here blog thing. For ages!

So, I last updated it in May. Well, since then I have had not one but two disciplinary hearings, the second just to clear up a few queries the Staff Partner had. The outcome? Final written warning to stay on my file for two years, supposed to be under supervision (which hasn't happened) and some other stuff I can't recall now. Anyway, I handed my notice in about three weeks later, having finally worked out when the Big Move could take place.

My last day of work is October 10 and I will be moving to Germany very shortly thereafter! Not sure exactly which date yet, I have a psych appointment and a dental appointment the following week and am supposed to be going up to Ullapool to work while my brother and his wife are in Norway having IVF. (It's cheaper there and it has twice the success rate of the clinic in Aberdeen). Anyway, they head out there the first time this Wednesday and then have to go back on day 10 in Heather's cycle, which should be about 22 October, so I need to go up a day or two before then.

All three of the cats are coming with me to Germany. They've had their rabies shots and are about to get their pet passports in case we need to come over to the UK. Passed first time, clever things!

My secretary is poorly sick and probably won't be back at work before I finish. She had most of her large intestine removed in mid-August and has just been back in hospital for a week as the drugs they put her on conflicted with her anticonvulsants - I didn't even know she was epileptic!

Um.

No comments:

Post a Comment