Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, here we are - year, what, three of this blog? I think it is, anyway. Or possibly four. Yes, it is - year four! Who'd a thunk it, eh?

This time last year, I was metaphorically shitting bricks about the reception I would get when I returned to work (quite rightly too, as I discovered). Now? Now the future is stretching ahead of me into some degree of uncertainty. I need to register myself here in Germany, register my car, get myself on a German language course and look at getting a job of some kind. Even a 'Wollen Sie pommes mitzu?' sort of a job would do...

There is much decorating and cleaning of the house yet to be done. That will occupy a lot of my time. At some point this year, I will hopefully become an Aunt. Whether to one baby or two is yet to be ascertained. The next scan date is January 13, so let's just cross everything and hope for the weaker of the two blobs.

Insomnia has not helped me settle life down into some sort of rhythm, but I am going to try and sort that out now that things are moving in terms of getting upstairs sorted out. Tidy up, de-clutter, create space. Space is important. 

Anyway, I only came here to see if I could find an answer for Fimb regarding archiving an old blog and starting again using the same blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment