Monday, May 28, 2007

Life Goes On

I hate leaving. Hate going back to the mundanity of everyday life without you. It's so hard to concentrate on everything. Work fails to hold my attention much of the time, as the state of my desk will attest. I don't feel like doing much around the flat, although I've kept it reasonably tidy. Still things I need to do.

I need to try to find some balance, I think. Not sure how to go about it, but I know I need to do it.

Time to start planning the next trip, I think. Always helps to have a date in mind.

This weekend has been great. I treasure every second we get to spend together. I also love to see you having a good time when we go out and meet people, whether they're friends of yours or my family or people we both know from online. Yesterday was great fun, meeting Seadreamer. I love how you can talk about so many things. Maybe that's down to the fact you have so much experience grinning, maybe it's because of your intelligence and your love of learning and finding out about the world. It makes me smile to watch you talking about things you're enthusiastic about.

I love you...and the tagline still applies.

So, here's to the next time, and the times after that, and to the future (whatever it may hold).

No comments:

Post a Comment