Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Gissa job

Go on...you know you want to.

I am now the demon of the scenario because I didn't tell L that Head of department was on to her sordid little secret. L is not speaking to me.

Do I give a flying fuck? I do not believe so.

Anyway. L is now very wise to the fact that everyone knows what she's been up to and no-one (save uberboss, and maybe not even him) thinks very much of her. Head of department is spitting feathers over it.

And I have no job, effective close of play Friday this week.

But...

I do have two interviews next week.

The man is yelling at me to find something temporary to start Monday morning. Yeah, right - I can't work at all Tuesday cos one interview is 200 miles away and I have to travel, it's at 12.30. Can't work Wednesday afternoon as I have to travel to the other interview. Whatever!

This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment