Monday, January 09, 2006

Square eyed

I am a sloth.

Possibly a giant sloth.

Then again, I might be a three-toed sloth.

Came home from work, jumped into the jeans and the big sloppy jumper, cooked dinner (chicken and onions with rice and chicken goop, since you ask) and ate dinner in front of the tv.

Coronation Street (the first half hour). EastEnders. The second half hour of Corrie. Back over to BBC1 for 'Life on Mars' - quite good so far. Then - oh joy! - then! A quick flick round the tv guide produced the holy Grail: ER! The new series! Yeeeehaaa!

And then, ladees an gennulmen, then I watched a teensy little bit of the Matrix. The kind of cool but a little bit hysterical now you view it again bit where Keanu Reeves and Carrie Ann Moss stalk into the big building to rescue Laurence Fishburne from Hugo Weaving (his mother and father really should've thought before saddling the poor bugger with Hugo for a first name) and end up taking out a whole legion (practically) of security guards and SWAT team stylee geezers.

Bit skinny for my liking, Keanu Reeves. But sexy as all get-out in Constantine. Worth seeing, I reckon. And Tilda Swinton is damn good in that movie too. Which reminds me, must get round to seeing the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. And the latest Hairy Potter. I'm sure there was something else I wanted to see over the last couple of months too...when your partner can't sit down for more than thirty seconds without benefit of several pillows or remaining canted over on one buttock, it means missing an awful lot of current movie releases.

I think we might have to go to the cinema this weekend. Oh yes I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment